Thursday, March 8, 2012

Seasons of Wine and Love by Casey Clifford

Look what we found! A Kindle Romance for under $4!




She's a transplant. He's native-born. Both call the Northern California wine-producing valley home. His huge family has owned vineyards for generations. She has no family except for her dog Churchill. She's focused on growing her new business; so is he. She has the talents he needs to build his new "brand." He's the account to break her out of the "red." She has issues. He believes in challenges. He realizes she could be the woman he's waited for. She's determined to stick to business.

Will these two forty-somethings find a path to a happiness they both deserve?

From the Author

Dear Reader, I hope you enjoyed Gabrielle's and Tony's story. The essence of this book started on a very special trip to California wine country my husband and I enjoyed. Of course, we took many more in the name of good research. I hope you'll look for more of my work. I'd love to hear from you on my blog. Meanwhile, please know I'm busy writing more stories of wise women who meet life's challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment