Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Familiar Stranger by Victoria Danann

Book 1 of The Order of the Black Swan series.

This novel has over 100 reviews with a 4.6 star average. How's that for a WOW factor?

A secret society, hot guys, and vampires come together where fate intersects romance for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure that proves true love can find you in the strangest places, even far, far from home.

This book was a ride! - Between the Bind

...a very complex book that is beautiful and heartwarming. There are numerous laugh out loud moments, as well as several nail biting edge of your seat moments. The adventure quotient is high, but not too much so. The romance in the novel is built in seamlessly, exquisitely enhancing the story. - Night Owl Reviews

This book is not the usual paranormal story that I am used to reading. It is way better. ... There are many surprises and in this reviewer's opinion this book had it all. - The Paranormal Romance Guild

My Familiar Stranger was a wonderfully engrossing paranormal romance with just a dash of science fiction that grabbed me from page one and didn't let go! Ms. Danann absolutely knows how to get a series going. - Bitten by Paranormal Romance

Go sneak off to your reading nook, get comfy and get ready to dive into a new dimension with horrors, villains and true love that will keep the pages turning till the very end leaving you wanting more, but satisfied! - Addicted to Reading

Paranormal romance isn't a genre I usually read but after reading the plot, I was intrigued by this book and decided to broaden my reading horizons and give it a try. I'm so glad I did because I devoured the book in less than two days! - Book Nympho

Author's favorite review: From reading the synopsis I was rather reluctant to read (this book) because usually I f___ing hate love triangles or better yet the dreaded love square (excuse me while I gag). But I was bored and it's summer so what the hell, right? And it was amazing! - S. G. J. Miller, Goodread



About the book:

Minutes ahead of inevitable assassination, Elora Laiken is forcibly transported to an alternate dimension similar, but not identical, to her own. She is stranded. Alone. Far from home. A stranger in a "strangish" land.

Of course a girl could suffer worse problems than having gorgeous suitors. Perhaps more importantly, in the midst of an epidemic of vampire related abductions, can she stay alive long enough to choose between an honor debt, true love, or the breathlessness of single-minded passion?

My Familiar Stranger is a full length, stand alone, Paranormal/Fantasy Romance novel that also sets up the foundation for the Black Swan series. It is loved by fans of paranormal romance, fantasy romance, and urban fantasy.

Find this book:



 

Bringing you the best romance books available!

No comments:

Post a Comment