Thursday, September 6, 2012

Our Summer of Discontent by S.L. Baum

This is the highly-anticipated Book 3 of  The Immortal Ones Series!

Summer. A time for travel, relaxation, and above all - fun. But for Charity, her family, and her friends, this summer holds more in store than any of them anticipate.

While Charity learns to harness her newfound powers, others around her discover their own surprising abilities. And a vacation to New York becomes a catalyst that has their paths crossing with the unexpected, yet again.

Emotions run high as life-altering games taunt and test them all. Who will win and who will lose, during their Summer of Discontent?

Reviews:

"S.L. Baum has a wonderful way to make her characters likable and real. Great story and I can't wait for the next one!"

"I liked watching how Charity adapts to the fact that she is now The Caster and how it changes her life. It was fascinating to see her and the other supernatural creatures discover, develop and use their powers, some scary and some kind of funny to consider. My favorite part was getting to understand Dee's power revealed through her Grand-mére's journal entries. I also enjoyed the clever chapter titles. Each book in this series keeps me wanting to find out more and have another visit with the characters."

"I bought and read this book in one day. It is a quick and entertaining read! I have loved the series and will impatiently wait for book 4 to be released. One of my favorite aspects of this book is how the author tells the story from multiple points of view. I only wish it had been longer!"

Find this book:




Bringing you the best romance books available!

No comments:

Post a Comment