Friday, September 28, 2012

Yellowstone Heart Song by Peggy L. Henderson

Book 1 in the Yellowstone Romance Series, this a highly-rated bargain book!

Nurse and avid backpacker Aimee Donovan is offered the opportunity of a lifetime. She encounters a patient who tells her he can send her two hundred years into the past to spend three months in the rugged Yellowstone wilderness at the dawn of the mountain man era. The only requirement: she cannot tell anyone that she’s from the future.

How did a white woman suddenly appear in the remote Rocky Mountain wilderness? Trapper Daniel Osborne’s first instinct is to protect this mysterious and unconventional woman from the harsh realities of his mountains. While he fights his growing attraction to her, he is left frustrated by her lies and secrecy.

Daniel shows Aimee a side of Yellowstone she’s never experienced. She is torn between her feelings for him, and exposing a secret that will destroy everything he holds as truth. As her three months come to an end, she is faced with a dilemma: return to her own time, or stay with the man who opened her eyes to a whole new world. When the decision is made for her, both their lives will be changed forever.



38 reviews with a 4.6-star average! Here are a couple of snippets:


"This is the kind of book I have looked for but can rarely find. The story and characters stayed with me long after I closed the final page."


"I loved this book! It had me holding my breath, crying, laughing and I couldn't put it down. I am sorry it has ended. This book is so exciting and I love the ups and downs relationship of Daniel and Aimee. I think there should be a future book of Jana and Dan. Great read!"

Find Yellowstone Heart Song:



Other titles in the Yellowstone Romance Series:

Yellowstone Redemption (Book 2)
Yellowstone Awakening (Book 3)
Yellowstone Dawn (Book 4)
Yellowstone Deception (Book 5)
 
Bringing you the best romance books available!

No comments:

Post a Comment