Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Single Daddy Club: Jason by Donna Fasano


Sweet Romance by an Award-Winning Author



Desperate Daddy:
Widowed police officer Jason Devlin. Taking care of his baby girl was usually a piece of cake - until his housekeeper quit, leaving Jason desperate enough to hire the first qualified person who rang his doorbell.

Damsel in Distress:
Runaway heiress Katie Smyth. The pampered debutante was about to take on her greatest challenge--her first job...as a nanny.

Doorstep Deal:
Jason was thanking his lucky stars that Katie had shown up at his house. She was the perfect nanny for his little girl--and beautiful beyond belief, leading Jason to rethink his single status. But just wait until he discovered who this nick-of-time nanny really was!

What readers are saying about The Single Daddy Club: Jason:


"Donna's second book (Jason), in her single dad trilogy is even better than the first (Derrick)! And Derrick's was excellent :) I have all three books now and I am looking forward to Donna's next endeavor."



"The story moved at a nice steady pace and I found the dilemmas being faced real and quite engrossing. I love the way Ms. Fasano is turning up the heat in her stories. I am finding them very satisfying and I didn't want to put the book down."  ~Books And Pals
Find this book:





Look for other books in the Single Daddy Club series:
The Single Daddy Club: Derrick, Book 1
The Single Daddy Club: Reece, Book 3 

Bringing you the best romance books available!

 ♥
 

3 comments:

  1. Loved this book, I'm working my way through this fabulous series now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also enjoyed this book. Nice new spin on a romance series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I just love the covers on this series!

    ReplyDelete