Thursday, February 28, 2013

First Thing I See by Vi Keeland


What To Read After 50 Shades...



Life changed for me three times in my life -  the day my mother died, the day my dad married Candice and the day I met Kennedy Jenner.

From the moment I saw him, I was drawn to him.  Like a moth to a flame, I couldn't keep away from the irresistible heat of the fire. That knowing, confident smile...those beautiful pale blue eyes...and those dimples....simply delicious. Who could resist such a beautiful strong man?

Hope York transformed herself from boring small town girl into a flawless beauty on the outside. But inside, she never changed.  Kennedy Jenner was a successful, wealthy and jaw dropping handsome man that could have whatever he wanted, on his own terms. And he wanted Hope. But would he still want her after he saw her for who she really was, instead of what she carefully planned for everyone to see? And will his own secret past stand in his way for getting what he really wants?

FANS OF FIFTY SHADES OF GREY AND BARED TO YOU WILL LOVE THIS ROMANTIC, EROTIC STORY. 

What readers are saying:

"After falling in love with fifty shades of grey I needed something to close to it. A good runner up!"

"I really enjoyed this book. It got my attention from the beginning and I just couldn't put it down. This is not a Cinderella kind of novel, it's about two people with different backgrounds that fall in love."

"I absolutely loved this book from the very beginning. The only time I became upset was when it was over. Kennedy's comments made me laugh out loud multiple times. I highly recommend this book."

Find this books:



Bringing you the best romance books available!


No comments:

Post a Comment