Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pulled by A.L. Jackson


~A Kindle Top 100~



Melanie Winters and Daniel Montgomery shared a love they believed bonded them together for life. After a tragic loss, overwhelming grief and misguided guilt distorts the truth, and their relationship ends in unanswered questions.

For nine years, they drift through life, each unable to forget the one who holds their heart.

Now, when their lives again intersect, will the power that drew them together be enough to heal the wounds from their past?

Pulled is a story of attraction and separation, of a love so strong it refuses to give up even when all others have.

What readers are saying:

“It’s one of the best books I’ve read so far this year.” ~Grace, Feeding My Book Addiction

“What an emotional roller coaster of a book. I honestly haven't spent so much time crying and smiling while reading in a long time. I loved it!” ~Chrystal, Snowdrop Dreams of Books

“This is one amazing book…a MUST READ novel for anyone wanting to read a true love story of two people trying to overcome and beat all odds.” ~Amazon reviewer

Find this book:

2 comments:

  1. Hi there-
    I hope you don't mind me commenting-I found your blog URL on the blogger group question site (gotta get back here, your blog looks great!)
    I am having the same problem that you seemed to have a few months ago. People are subscribng and not getting updates. (they're not going to spam either) I tried sub myself and it does "work" but I don't get updates
    I am looking for help to fix this and so far, none...Can you pls tell me what you did to rectify your problem>
    THANK YOU so very much!
    Chris at
    http://campfiresandcleats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I went to you blog and left a comment with instructions on how to fix your problem. I hope it works.

    ReplyDelete