Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Coming Home by Teresa Keefer #Kindle #Bargain

"A Must Read!"



Newly divorced Maggie Coulter-Stanford returns to her roots in Eastern Tennessee for a new start. Claiming the farm that her grandparents left to her, she is determined to turn the dilapidated piece of property into a guest retreat. As if the work on the farm was not enough for her to worry about, she has to deal with her philandering ex-husband who is in bed with a ruthless real estate developer along with her materialistic and meddlesome mother. Not to mention coming face to face with the man that broke her heart when he left her years earlier. But it's not all as it seems. Will Maggie enjoy her dream of coming home?

What readers are saying:

"I love it when a book comes along that I hate to put down. This book was just that. It is a must read!"

"Very good read! I received my copy yesterday after work and did not want to put the book down to go to sleep last night. I stayed up later than I should have. What an awesome story!"

"… a very great love story!"

Find this book:



Bringing you the best romance books available!

 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment