Saturday, November 16, 2013

New Release! HUSH by S.L. Baum #Paranormal #Serial @slbaum

"5-Stars!" ~BooksAndPals.com



Bluebell's Citizen Brand is like no other. Because she is LUSH, she's turned into a public figure - a perfect example of a Concord Citizen, a goal for the next generation. She tries to embrace her fate, but the more she learns about Concord and The Council, the less she trusts in everything she's been told her whole life.

After discovering that
Aspen is not her real mother, Bluebell realizes she has little chance of finding the woman who gave birth to her. She also suspects someone is tampering with her memories, and knows that she must discover the truth about Concord before the people she loves are completely erased from her mind.

Disclaimer: HUSH is part of the LUSH Series - but it's more like a Serialized Television Show. It is the second novel in the series, and it answers some questions from LUSH, but it asks a lot more. Think of the LUSH series like LOST or The Vampire Diaries or Heroes... and not so much like E.R. or Fringe or House. The final novel is due February 2014.

What readers are saying:

"I loved this book. I could not out it down until I had read it all. I can't wait until the next book comes out!"

"Hush left me with many unanswered questions. I want to know what is happening and I want to know now!! But that is what is so great about this series."

"This book was just as good as LUSH. I cannot wait to see what happens with Concord."

Find this book:



Bringing you the best romance books available!


No comments:

Post a Comment