Wednesday, February 12, 2014

When Noonday Ends by Carmen DeSousa - Romantic Suspense @Author_Carmen

Passion, Secrets, and Murder!



Welcome back to Land of the Noonday Sun, also known as Nantahala, North Carolina.

When a new attorney accepts a pro-bono case of an abused woman suspected of attempted murder, he ends up with more than he bargained for. She's the ex-wife of one of the oldest and wealthiest families in Ashville, and her in-laws will stop at nothing to conceal family secrets--even murder.

Unable to ignore his attraction, he gets closer than he should. But when all evidence points to the woman he's falling in love with, he will risk everything--his reputation, disbarment, maybe even his life to uncover the truth.


What readers are saying about this highly-rated book:

"Love the characters. Twists and turns keep you wanting more. Can't wait for the next book!!"

"Carmen DeSousa's books keep getting better…"

"Great romantic mystery!"

Find this book:





Paperback US          Paperback UK

Bringing you the best romance books available!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Donna! What a lovely post to wake up to. Is it okay to say I love this book??? I really do. I have to tell you... 'When Noonday Ends' came about because of a cry out from readers of 'Land of the Noonday Sun'. Although I always try to leave my readers with a smile, many of them cried foul when one of the minor characters in the book didn't get a fair shake. Not everyone always gets a 'happily ever after' in my stories. I wasn't sure that the character could play a main protagonist, but per readers' demand...I caved and wrote the story. I'm so happy I listened to my readers. 'When Noonday Ends' turned out to be one of my most popular 'whodunits'. And the protagonist...well, let's just say that he even surprised my publisher.

    Thank you again. I hope your readers will enjoy reading 'When Noonday Ends' as much as I loved writing it.

    <3

    ReplyDelete