Sunday, July 13, 2014

Nice Guy Syndrome by Phil Torcivia #AmReading @PhilTorcivia



What is Nice Guy Syndrome?

Nice Guy Syndrome is an affliction where a heterosexual male is frustrated because he finds himself caged within the friend zone of women he'd prefer to be dating. Often, he is a kind and sympathetic person who listens well, and lends a shoulder for women to cry on. He's loved and admired, but not the type of fellow women sleep with.

If there is a hell, this is it, and I'm in the penthouse.

I was raised to be a nice guy. My relatives and teachers instilled in me the importance of:

·        Treating women gently
·        Protecting and providing for women
·        Listening to women without judging
·        Understanding what it is women want, even when they don't say the words
·        Opening and holding doors for women
·        Handling certain tasks for women
·        Writing love notes to women
·        Complimenting women

I'm a master of the above and, thereby, block my own access to the physical parts of women I long for.

So, what's a nice guy to do? Should I shed my skin, get a Harley and tattoos, lose all concern for how I'm perceived, and begin banging lonely chicks by the dozen, just to please my pecker? I can't do it. All I can do is vent, and hope someday, some woman will realize she deserves something better than bad boy bruises.

Women love the book.

"Only in the head of Mr. Torcivia will you find such a mix of wise truth about men and their behavior. Don't read this smut in the middle of the airport, LOL, or you will find your face turning the same color as this book cover." - Cathy Cook

"Congrats to Phil Torcivia on the newest book! Here's hoping I don't get my Kindle taken away from me by my Doctor's assistant for giggling too loudly in the exam room." - Anita-Michelle Miller

"Phil's day to day kindness and sharing of relationships knows no bounds. I most definitely did not believe in the Nice Guy Syndrome until this book. Romantic, delicious with a touch of intrigue and blood." - Gracey Castro

Find this book:




Bringing you the best romance books available!


No comments:

Post a Comment