Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Toys and Baby Wishes by @KarenRoseSmith #GreatBookDeal

Finding Mr. Right series, Book 5 
~99¢ Bargain~

In Toys And Baby Wishes, Joshua is attracted to Alexandra, his aunt's new "friend" and doesn't want to be. But pretty Lexa teases his libido until he realizes he could lose his heart to her. He's playing for keeps but is she? Lexa has a secret that could destroy their chance at happiness. Can she trust Josh enough to find everlasting love?


What readers are saying:

“… the interplay between the all the characters kept me riveted to my seat and turning pages until the end.”

“This story seemed to hit home for me, mostly because I too... was the one that held my own family together for years. Would I recommend this book? Yes! Most definitely, I would!”

“…a fun, light read. It makes you cheer for the characters to work things out. Very enjoyable!”

Find this book:

US Kindle        UK Kindle        CA Kindle

Bringing you the best romance books available!



No comments:

Post a Comment