Monday, July 27, 2015

Shopping for a Billionaire's Fiancee by @jkentauthor Julia Kent 99¢

Try a book from the wildly popular 
Shopping For A Billionaire Series
Just 99¢

I planned the perfect proposal. Plenty of lobster, caviar, champagne and--her favorite--tiramisu. The perfect setting. The perfect woman.

The perfect everything.

My dad gave me my late mother's engagement ring, platinum and diamonds galore. Of course, my Shannon wouldn't care if I slid a giant hard-candy ring on her finger instead of a three-carat diamond designed to impress.

But my future mother-in-law, Marie, will pass out when she sets eyes on that rock, and that will give us two minutes of blessed silence. That woman talks more than Kim Kardashian flashes her naked backside on the internet.

I was going to make it perfect, down to the color of the tablecloth to the freshness of the roses.

And it was perfect.

Until Shannon swallowed the ring.

What readers are saying:

“…sweet, sexy, funny, enticing, intriguing, and all around incredible.”

“The amazing ending to a amazing series! I was laughing so hard that the people sitting next to me thought I was crazy!”

“Found myself reading to my husband and giggling in places. Found it refreshing to be told by the male's POV. Had me weepy in the museum at the end...you'll know when you read...so beautiful!!”

Find this BARGAIN book:

US Kindle        UK Kindle        CA Kindle




Other books in the series:

Bringing you the best romance books available! 

~  ~  ~

Bonus offer:

No comments:

Post a Comment