Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Made in Hell by @CeliaKyle #Kindle #NewRelease

New Release from Celia Kyle
Book 3 of the Caith Morningstar Series 

I’m Caith Morningstar: bar owner, leather wearer, shoe worshipper, werewolf, Orlando’s resident ass kicker and… Satan’s niece. 

For the love of all that is unholy, I really thought the demons of the world were smarter than to screw with me. But they’re doing it. Again. Catatonic people are being found across the city, all of them members of a new cult. All the followers have to do is pray to their new goddess and all will be well… while she sucks the very life out of them. What makes it worse? The bitch involved my son in her schemes. Didn’t she learn what happens when someone touches what’s mine? I’ll be sure to show her.

Add in Uncle Luc’s arrival with his still pregnant baby momma along with a request to keep her safe, and my life is just awesome. (Total sarcasm.)

It isn’t long before I realize the “goddess” wants to destroy the world, and her ticket to the top is through the baby in the mommy-to-be’s belly.

Now I’m running, I’m killing, I’m saving the world, and I’m… trying to hang on to my angelic mate, Sam. I’m pretty sure I’m going to fail at one of those. I just hope it’s not Sam. 

What readers are saying:

“Another awesome tale!”

“Great snark, laughter, and bloodshed. Love it!”

Find this New Release:


US Kindle        UK Kindle

Other titles in the CAITH MORNINGSTAR series: 
Hell's Chapel, Book 1
Hell's Gates, Book 2

Bringing you the best romance books available! 

No comments:

Post a Comment