Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Beg by CD Reiss - What to read after #50Shades @cdreisswriter #Erotic

"Sinfully Stunning"

If you loved Fifty Shades of Grey or Sylvia Day's Crossfire series, you'll love BEG, Book 1 in the Songs of Submission series.

My name is Monica. I'm a singer born and raised in
Los Angeles. I've stopped dating. When I cut a record, or win a Grammy, maybe then I'll be with someone, but every man in my past has done everything he could to make me submit myself to him, and it's gotten in the way of my career. I won't do it again.

But there's Jonathan. He owns the high-rise hotel where I work, and he is gorgeous and charming. I refuse to fall in love with him, even though when he asks me to submit to him, I want nothing more.

What readers are saying:

"…sexy, gritty, sharp, and sinfully stunning." ~The Book Snob

"CD Reiss writes cleverly and with passion…" ~Bookaholics Blog

"…the door scene original and was biting my lip to see what was up his sleeve." ~Fifty Five Cent Books

"…when they succumb to that overwhelming desire, their scenes are super hot … very sexy and, of course, we're left wondering what will come next." ~Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews

Find this book:






Bringing you the best romance books available!

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment