Friday, August 7, 2015

Titan Rising Part 1 by @BobbiRossAuthor 99¢ #Kindle Bargain

Funny - Sexy - Out of this world! 

I always dreamed of traveling the stars as an ambassador to mysterious and exciting alien worlds. When the Syalantian Empire made contact with earth, I jumped at the chance to make my wish come true.

But reality threw me a curve ball, and here I am, mopping floors and cleaning toilets in the honeymoon resort of Saturn’s largest moon, while couples from all over the Sol System glow with happiness before my lonely eyes. My only joy comes in my sleep, in midnight encounters with my hot, hunky, luscious-lipped and emerald-eyed dream alien.
If only he were real… 

What readers are saying:

“Funny, snarky, sweet romance between a hunky hero and a heroine who's had too many things go wrong to trust this one might go right. Bobbi Ross is now on my one-click list!”

“…loved this story. Full of surprises, well written, sexy and humorous. It's got the lot. I'm looking forward to the next episode.”

Find Titan Rising, Part 1:

US Kindle        UK Kindle        CA Kindle

Bringing you the best romance books available!

No comments:

Post a Comment