Saturday, September 16, 2017

Marriage Made Me Do It by @AshleyFontainne #NewRelease #99cents

A New Release for $0.99!

An irreverent thriller about one housewife’s descent into madness.

It’s time to break the rules!

My name is Roxy Davenport and I’m part of a dying breed: I’m the perfect housewife.

My whole life, I’ve tried to follow the rules of previous, “wiser” generations. High school sweethearts must marry (check!), the wife must stay home to look after the children (check!), all married couples must procreate and raise 3.2 children (demerit – we only managed one – oops!).

But it turns out all the while, my husband has been playing by his own rules…and playing around.

So screw him! I’ve chucked the handbook out the window. He has no idea what’s coming for him. And my perfect neighborhood will never be the same again.

What readers are saying:

“Utterly captivating!”

“This needs to be a movie - and I can see Jennifer Lawrence as Roxy.”

“Brilliant!”

Find this Bargain-Priced New Release:

US Kindle        UK Kindle




Bringing you the best romance books available!

No comments:

Post a Comment