Sunday, May 12, 2013

Big Girls Do It Better by Jasinda Wilder


~Big Girls Do It...Oh, Yes, They Do~



Gorgeous, rock-star guys like Chase Delany don't go for girls like me. They go for supermodels and actresses, skinny-girls who never eat and spend all day working out. I'm not that girl. So when he locked his fiery brown eyes on me for the first time, I couldn't quite believe it was really happening to me. It was the second night I spent with him that I'll never forget. 

Don't miss the other installments of this serial novel Big Girls Do It: 
Better (Part 1), 
Wetter (Part 2), 
Wilder (Part 3), 
and On Top (Part 4) available now!

Reviews:


I found once I started reading it, I just kept going to the next book and the next to see what would happen then BAM before I knew it, I had gone through all of them! ~Under the Covers
  
I cannot get enough of this story! My inner goddess was on fire!!!!  ~Amazon Review

I love the characters and stories that Jasinda creates. Once I start it is like I am addicted and cannot put the book (Kindle) down. I want to beg and plead for more stories.
~Amazon Review    
       
This is a quick and fast paced short story that any woman, big or small, can relate to and love! ~Amazon Review

Find this FREE or Bargain-priced book:




Bringing you the best romance books available!

 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment