Tuesday, January 8, 2013

You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane


What happens when the one that got away...
comes back?



‘Think of the great duos of history. We're just like them.’
‘You mean like Kylie and Jason? Torvill and Dean? Sonny and
Cher?’
‘I think you’ve missed the point, Rachel.’

Rachel and Ben. Ben and Rachel. It was them against the world. Until it all fell apart. 

It’s been a decade since they last spoke, but when Rachel bumps into Ben one rainy day, the years melt away.

They’d been partners in crime and the best of friends. But life has moved on: Ben is married. Rachel is not. Yet in that split second, Rachel feels the old friendship return. And along with it, the broken heart she’s never been able to mend.

Hilarious, heartbreaking, and everything in between, you’ll be hooked from their first ‘hello’.

Reviews:

"Very very witty and funny. Left me in awe...a total gem." ~Marian Keyes

"The funniest, most romantic book I've read since One Day." ~Lisa Jewell

"I loved this book. It made me laugh and reminded me that anything's possible in love - and in everything else for that matter." ~Minnie Driver 

"I loved this: an original, genuinely funny, genuinely moving, modern love story." ~Katy Regan


Find this book:




Bringing you the best romance books available!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment