Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Dead Red Heart by R.P. Dahlke

Look what we found! A Kindle Mystery for under $3!




"Lalla Bains, Crop Duster and Amateur Sleuth has become one of my favorite characters. In A Dead Red Heart, the second book in the Lalla Bains Mystery Series, R.P. Dahlke weaves together suspense, mystery, romance, and a touch of humor for a fantastic mystery that will keep you guessing until the end. A Dead Red Heart is on my list of favorites and I am looking forward to reading the next one in this series." Kellie Rix,. Reader

"I enjoyed this, the second book in the Lalla Bains Series, as much if not more than the first "A Dead Red Cadillac". I wonder if Lalla will ever get married to her friend from elementary school, Caleb. I guess I'll just have to keep on reading the series as they come out. Thanks again for taking me down memory lane."  Ron Barbour

"The characters in this book are strongly defined and very, very memorable. The Modesto, CA setting is so well described that a fan and a cool drink is almost a requirement while reading this smoothly written mystery. When the ending arrives, you know that you've been on a wild ride with a spirited and feisty woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment