Monday, April 2, 2012

Gisborne: Book of Pawns by Prue Batten

Look what we found! A Kindle Romance Novel for under $3!



Twelfth century England – a time when status means power.

Guy of Gisborne – a man of disturbing secrets and subtle skills.

Ysabel of Moncrieff – a woman of status whose life changes with the receipt of a letter.

Two people drawn together by loyalty, lust, and a lost inheritance and whose existence depends on whom they trust, on how they move between Church and State…

and on how they play the game.

Reviews:

"I got my copy earlier today and spent the whole afternoon and evening glued to the screen. I simply couldn't put it down so enthralled was I with the story and the careful character building. Just like Ysabel, I wondered at each turn what side Guy was on, and I have to say the author managed the suspense wonderfully."
 ~ ~ ~
"What a fun read and as usual, Prue Batten whisks us off on a literary journey that is breathtaking. Her worksmithing brings the main characters to life and we get to know them on almost a personal level. I audibly gasped as I read the last few chapters and I'm sure my heartrate went up also thus eliminating my treadmill appointment for the day!

Each chapter has the reader riding along with Ysabel and Gisborne and those adventures are so well detailed and described that the reader feels a part of book! A wonderful and beautiful read!!!!

I cannot wait for Gisborne: The Book of Knights!!"

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the great review, Prue! I can't wait to read your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Suzanne. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with it Prue!

    ReplyDelete