Sunday, May 27, 2012

Been So Long by Adrienne Thompson

Look what we found! A Kindle Romance Novel for $.99 / £0.77!



 A woman, her married lover, an ex-boyfriend, and the ties that bind them together....

Whatever Mona wants, Mona gets...including another woman's husband. But when a face from the past re-enters her life bringing with him long repressed memories of a painful past, she begins to question the decisions she's made. Will she make a change or stay the course with her lover? *this is not your ordinary inspirational novel*

Reviews:

"I cannot believe how wonderful this book is. When I started reading, I didn't want to put it down. I finished in just a few hours. I hated to read the last page, because this is a book I could read for a long time. I cannot wait for your next book. Thanks Adrienne!"

"Adrienne Thompson's "Been So Long" was a fabulous read. Once I picked the book up, I could not put it down. I completed it in a matter of hours. It was an emotionally intense read with unbelievable heart wrenching events. When I made it to the end of the book, I didn't want it to end. I wanted more of the life of these characters. With this said, I give Adrienne Thompson 5 well deserved stars. I look forward to reading more of her books."


No comments:

Post a Comment