Thursday, May 10, 2012

Meant To Be by Jennifer Labelle

Look what we found! A Kindle Romance Novel for $4.99 / £3.20!



Reviews:

"I read this story in one evening, I became so engrossed in its very emotional story. The plight of the heroine grabs you as if you were hearing about a friend. There was an element of mystery to the tale, hinted at, which made me anxiously read faster and faster to get an explanation. This is a story of love and betrayal, of dreams shattered - as frail as the bodies which house them, of family and friends support no matter what, and the possibilities of life - dream vacations and all. I am a sucker for anything Ireland, being my maiden name was Quinn, and this Irish-ending story did not disappoint. I will definitely be looking for more by this author!" ~Kirstein Howell, Vine Voice Reviewer, Amazon

~  ~  ~

"In this highly emotional tale, you will lose your heart to heroine Jenna Baker and all of the characters will evoke passions, both good and bad. I have never read a book like this in my life and cannot wait to see what author Jennifer Labelle comes up with next. I really don't know where to start reviewing this amazing story of life, love, and death but might try by saying that it is a nail biting, heart crying, mad as hell tale that will leave you wanting more stories from Ms. Labelle.

The excerpt to this story sold me on it, but what I did not except was the emotional roller coaster that I would ride as I watched the plot unfold. Never have I loved and hated a character as much as I did Tyler. the father of Jenna's son. Never have I fallen in love with a story line about infidelity like I did this one. I had so many mixed emotions while reading this book and was left feeling bewilderment and admiration when I was done.

If there was one book that I would encourage my friends and family to read this would be it. To say I was totally blown away by all the characters and the plot is an understatement. I was left with the feeling that I needed to give Jenna a baseball bat at times and a shoulder to cry on at others. This book was the most entertaining book I have read in a very long time and was just floored by the story line and the characters. Just be sure to have a tissue or two at hand." ~LAS Reviewer, Amazon


1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic book. The characters grab you and the plotting is fantastic! All Jen Labelle's books are a great read!

    ReplyDelete