Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Poetic Justice by Alicia Rasley

Look what we found! A Kindle Regency Romance Novel for $0.99 / £0.77!



Praise for Poetic Justice:
Honestly, this ranks as one of the best regency romances I have ever read. I read it a few years ago and when I found a copy of it, I bought it and hung on to it.
~Amazon Customer


I highly recommend it. There was no thought of going to bed before I finished it.
~Heroes and Heartbreakers site: Momwritesjelly.


Loved it, have read it more than once.  ~Goodreads: Frances Fuller


Poetic Justice
won the Romantic Times Certificate of Excellence!

Overview:
A play manuscript written in Shakespeare's own hand! Between rogue rare-books dealer John Dryden and his prize is an obsessed librarian who wants to destroy it... and the heiress who can lead him to it, but only if he's willing to risk his life, his freedom, and his loner's heart.

More Praise:


POETIC JUSTICE is a delightful, emotionally-satisfying story with the main focus being on the characters and their journeys towards love and trust.  ~Gracie Stanners

Well plotted, strong characters and real conflict combines for an entertaining read. I couldn't put it down.  ~Louise Behiel

Poetic Justice
(is) extremely enjoyable with a perfect blend of adventure, humor and romance.  ~Nonesuch Reviews

Rasley's Regencies have been compared to those of Carla Kelly and Loretta Chase-- elegantly written and with lively plots and characters.


Bringing you the best romance books available!

1 comment:

  1. Alicia is a great writer --I love her books! Somehow I missed this one, so thanks for posting about it, Donna!

    ReplyDelete